Monday, June 11, 2012

Sean Lowe Previews Date With Emily Maynard, Bachelorette "Baggage" Blowup » Gossip

Sean Lowe Previews Date With Emily Maynard, Bachelorette "Baggage" Blowup » Gossip - The Bachelorette's Sean Lowe gets his aboriginal one-on-one date with Emily Maynard this week, and it goes able-bodied apparently. The accumulation date? Mmmnotsomuch.

Tonight's episode, demography abode in England, appearance Sean accepting to apperceive our babe on a double-decker bus, Buckingham Palace and the Tower Of London.

Not bad for a aboriginal date. But it's their personalities that absolutely fabricated it work.

Sean LoweEmily Maynard
Sean Lowe and Emily Maynard

"It was the aboriginal befalling I had to absorb the absolute day with her and I'm not abashed to say it was one of the best canicule of my life," Lowe said.

"That was the day that I aboriginal knew I had absolutely able animosity for her and the aboriginal time I pictured myself getting with her in the future."

Lowe believes they hit it off because of aggregate values: "I let her apperceive [that] from the actual beginning, and she could acquaint I was getting genuine."

"My priorities in activity are acceptance and family, and I accept those are the top two for Emily, as well. Ultimately, I just wish to reside a simple activity amidst by admired ones, adopting a ancestors and admiring my wife forever."

How far will Lowe accomplish it? The Bachelorette spoilers we've acquaint action some clues in that department, but he seems like a austere contender.

As for the guy who refers to Emily's babe Ricki as "baggage" tonight? Prepare for some fireworks, says Lowe of the much-anticipated fight.

Lowe says that on the accumulation date, the culprit (presumably Kalon McMahon) "revealed himself as [someone] who was not there for the appropriate reasons."

Bonus credibility for the Bachelorette cliche, Sean.

It was no surprise, Lowe adds, that individual dad Doug came advanced to acquaint Maynard: "He knows what it's like to accession and assure a adolescent and acquainted it was his abode to footfall in and try to assure Emily," Lowe said. "My hat's off to him."

"There's a lot of babble a part of guys – alarm it locker-room allocution – that you yield with a atom of alkali if they're joking, but if I overheard a guy say something as able as 'Ricki's baggage,' ... I would footfall in and say something too."

Emily Maynard's able reaction, which appears to cover aggressive concrete abuse to the perpetrator afore absolution him in a bleep-heavy way, had "everyone accursed up" if they alternate to the hotel, Lowe said.

"The guys would not stop talking about it. Everyone was absolutely afflicted with the way she handled it and admired seeing that ancillary of her," he said. "You can alone be animated and blessed for so long. Emily absolutely showed her added ancillary that night."