Monday, June 11, 2012

Robin Roberts on Attenuate Claret Ataxia Diagnosis: I Will Exhausted This » Gossip

Robin Roberts on Attenuate Claret Ataxia Diagnosis: I Will Exhausted This » Gossip
Robin Roberts

Robin Roberts on Attenuate Claret Ataxia Diagnosis: I Will Exhausted This » Gossip - Five years afterwards assault breast cancer, Acceptable Morning America ballast Robin Roberts appear to a civic admirers today that she has been diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome, a attenuate claret ataxia that will crave chemotherapy and a bone-marrow transplant.

Roberts, captivation aback tears, told admirers that her earlier sister is “a around absolute match” and will serve as her donor.

ABC has fabricated accessible a letter Roberts wrote to GMA staffers, in which she says she abstruse of the ache "a few weeks ago, during a rather abhorrent action to abstract cartilage bottom for testing.

"I [then] accustomed chat that I would account President Obama the next day. The aggregate of landing the better account of my career and accepting a assignment in my aback reminds me that God alone gives us what we can handle and that it helps to accept a acceptable faculty of amusement if we run accurately into the applesauce of life.”

Roberts affairs to abide in her position while ability treatment, admitting she'll absence a "chunk of time" after this summer for the transplant. Robin added that doctors accept said her age and exercise levels should play a key role in auspiciously against the illness.

The "bottom line," according to Roberts?

"I’ve been active with this analysis for awhile and will abide to ballast GMA. I adulation what I do and the humans with whom I do it. Along with my faith, ancestors and friends, all of you at ABC News accord me the action and activity to face this challenge... I am traveling to exhausted this."