Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mark Wahlberg's "Late Show” Stop » Gossip

Mark Wahlberg's 'Late Show' Stop » Gossip
Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg's "Late Show” Stop » Gossip - Stepping out for some media duties, Mark Wahlberg was spotted at “The Late Show with David Letterman” yesterday (June 11).

The “Fear” actor looked dapper in a black suit and white shirt with black tie as he strolled into the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City.

During his interview, Mark talked about his rough start in Boston, including a brief stint with the New Kids On The Block.

“I had been kind of involved with the New Kids before they actually formulated the group. My brother and I were working with the producer Maurice Starr. We started out making a rap album and then it turned into, like, I was going to vocal lessons and dance classes. And I was like, ‘This is not what I want to do.’”

“The I ended up going to jail and watching them on TV. They’re making millions and millions of dollars and they performed at the jail [I was at].”

David asked, “How old were you when you went to jail?” Mark replied, “I was seventeen... [I was there] for doing bad things.”