Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Malin Akerman: London 'Arts Club' Stunner » Gossip

 Malin Akerman

Malin Akerman: London 'Arts Club' Stunner » Gossip - Spending a night out on the town, Malin Akerman was spotted leaving the Arts Club in London, England on Tuesday night (June 12).

The blonde bombshell was smoking hot in an all-black ensemble made up of leather pants and black strappy heels as she exited the club with her pal Julianne Hough.

Besides her role in “Rock of Ages,” the 34-year-old actress just nabbed another spot in the new indie film “CBGB.”

She will star alongside “Twilight” beauty Ashley Greene and is already getting praise from the real-life woman she’s portraying, Debby Harry.

Miss Harry said, “I haven’t met her yet, but I think she is fabulous. I hope she has a lot of fun doing it. I hope she has more fun than I had.”