Thursday, June 7, 2012

Charlize Theron Talks Sketchy Charity Dates » Celebrity Gossip

Charlize Theron Talks Sketchy Charity Dates » Celebrity Gossip

Charlize Theron Talks Sketchy Charity Dates - She’s all about helping raise money for good causes, but Charlize Theron told Conan O’Brien that it’s not always on the up-and-up.

The “Snow White and the Huntsman” babe, who was spotted prettying up at The Wilda Salon yesterday (June 6), explained that she’d recently been auctioned off to a strange man for a charity date.

She declared, “Don’t ever do it. It is the worst idea ever. It’s one of the things, I was like, yeah I am a dumb blonde.”

Charlize also added, “They trick you with the whole, ‘Oh you know you can help so many people,’ and then you fall for it, and before you know it you’re at a restaurant with some stranger. Like you could end up in Dahmer’s apartment!”

“I went to dinner with a strange man. I made two of my girlfriends go and sit at the restaurant while I was there. The closer I got to this thing, I was like, this could actually turn out really bad, like rich people can be creeps too!”